Wednesday 8 July 2009

The vacation

I went home june 18 day before Angelas bday, had 12 days of vacation with my kids. Sent Angela to school, Star child innovative learning academy. She was so excited, she was a week late but she did very well. Came home with a star everyday. hehehhe. She had no problem being there by herself, she actually sends me home and tell me to fetch her when the calsses are over. really cute... Unfortunately Ashley had been sick while I was there, she is teething again. So I spent most of my time carrying her. oh I miss them so much. On june 19 had a little bday celebration for angela, bought her cake that she likes, had my mommy cook her spaghetti, round 5pm had my cousins and neighbors over for spag and cake. She was happy even it's a small bday party. as long as she gets to blow the candles she's happy. Unfortunately we didn't have any camera so I couldn't take any pictures of them to blog. huhuhuhu. On Ashleys bday june 30 I had made the same for her spaghetti and cake and Kaldereta for the adults to eat, it was her bday and my despedida night. So I had Ogie, Jan2x and Bigong over for a couple of beers and dinner of course. And july 1 I headed back to Manila, July 2 started to work again. Ashley didn't wanna let me go when she saw the baggage and I was all dressed up to leave. I had promised Angela to call when I get to Manila. She told me mommy picked her up from school and she recieved a star again from her teacher. She asked when I will be back from work to make hatid her sa school. I almost cried. I miss them so much........




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment