Tuesday 2 February 2010

USE YOUR WORDS TO BLESS OTHERS

Read Bo Sanchez article here

My Notes:

Use your words it's the most powerful thing you have in this lifetime. You have the power to curse your own life and another or use your power to create blessings into your life and to another. Words are the most powerful tool we human have. Even the smallest curse that comes out of your mouth will be sent to the universe and it will reflect on your life. Believe it is true. words aren’t just meaningless sounds. Words aren’t just noise. Words have creative power. Words define our reality.

You can shape the destiny of your children, of your friends, of your loved ones by your words.

Here’s what I learned: People will rise to the level of what you prophesy. People will adjust to your prophecy.

Remember, if you don’t tell your kids who they are and what their destiny is, someone else will.


Here's my own story: As you all know I never grew up having my parents around I have my grandmother. Well she isn't verbal at all. When She tells me something she always scold me. I do Everything here at home, like wash the dishes take care of my kids do the laundry and clean the house. I do this because I love her, She's 66 yrs. old and I don't want her to do heavy jobs around the house anymore. I do this because I love doing it. I do this because I love my kids, I love it when I give them a bath, even though I always end up more wet than they do, or I love feeding them although it takes like 48 years for them to finish. I do this because I love it mostly because I love my family. I do admit that this has a really harsh effect on me when my mommy (Grandmother) only sees the negative sides. Well what I learned to do reading and studying Bo's words, is that I learned to pray forher instead of getting affected on her words. I learned that if I keep praying for her, that God will touch her heart, I know someday she will be touched by God and will be proud of what I have been through and who I am now because of those things. I know she will acknowledge that I am a good mother to my kids and I am a good grand daughter. I pray it with all my heart. My silence will bless her. because every time she says something negative to me, i just keep my silence and pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment