Saturday 14 February 2009

VALENTINES AND ALL ITS TANTRUMS...




So first I must say HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL

My day went something like this: nice morning cuddling with my boo...nice and easy breakfast at 10 am and followed on by lunch and a movie trip, late afternoon nap... woke up having my boo's arms around me, wondering is this all? I have to confess I'm a woman of questions especially when it comes to love but what I'm really about is decisions. I like making them and because I get excited to see the outcome of my decisions. When I decide it's hard to change my mind, when I make a decision I stick to it through every circumstances until I feel it's unfair then I let go. But when it comes to love it's really hard to be a stubborn and consistent person, this thing conquers all, disregard all personalities...and leave you there with a single beat in your heart yet you are happy. What is it really with love that even the smartest, the most genius man on earth can be turned into a fool or childish or even crazy.??? are we victims of it? the hearts the red and warth image of it? hhmmppp Later that day I watch sex and the city and here's one of Carries genuis quote ''I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love, the you, you love, well, that's just fabulous.''

No comments:

Post a Comment