Friday 15 May 2009

BEING A SINGLE MOM?

Lots of friends ask me how things work out for me being a single mom. Well for a starter. I have never imagined being a single mom, so this came as a surprise for me. I have always wanted a big happy family, good old fashioned, where i get to be a housewife raising 5 kids and taking care of housechores. well anyways. So I made it to the point where I have proven that life really is unpredictable, and so I learned.
Well being a mom in general changes a girls life. I got kids at early age, so the change for me that time was huge pretty huge.I use to be a party girl on weekends. I've always been a hard worker though, weekends were spend with girl friends on cafes and bars chatting about non sense topics all day long. But as soon as I gave birth to my first child magically I turned into right the opposite of what I have been. I didn't regret anything regarding my kids, I accepted the blessing fully and completely. And I was glad actually that my life changed, It was a time in my life where I did need a change. This child to make me feel complete and I was absolutely. Everything suddenly mattered to me. I learned to appreciate event he smallest thing in life. I ended as a single mom. I thought it would be hard but actually it is much easier now for me and my kids. I could fully focus on my kids needs and at the same time chase after my dreams. I never took the negative side of bieng a single mom. I was hard for a moment, from that point I knew I had to swallow my pride and seek help from my family and closes friends. They have overwhelmingly supportive about my situation. That is the one thing that made life as a single easier, a lot easier. I could get a job that starts at anytime coz I had no problem having my kids babysit by my grandma. of course I got my self a nanny for my youngest daughter.

I have truly been blessed. I have had the best vacation ever before really going at it. I now work at a danish company, a team leader for a call center that pays the same as working in Denmark.So I can start saving up for me and my kids future plans. Mu eldest girl is going to school this coming opening and I'm excited. I by the way live far from my kids at the moment. I travel back and forth from Manila to Davao. But at least it's not as far as Denmark I can always see them whenever there are promos on flight fares. hehehe. thanks to Ating for the updates on that by the way.





Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment