Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sweeeeeet revenge?

thursday 28th of may 2009. and so the truth came out. I'm sorry for the things that shouldn't have been said and done. But let me explain, you can do and say what you want to me but when it comes to my relationship to my kids dad, I think that it is our business and our problems to be solved and deal with. No he hasn't supported me since we came to the philippines and no he hasn't supported me financially and same for his family. they have helped out once or twice. It is highly appreciated honestly. But being a father means more than that. and a BIG no to me denying his family and him in fact if you wanna know the truth he denied his kids, lied about his life and pretended to be someone else. In fact I was the one forcing him to visit or see his children in many ways I have tried to have an adult way of dealing with this problem. I have told him that whenever he wants to visit his kids he is more welcome to do so. So don't put all the blame on me.Don't let me feel guilty of any of this coz i have tried my best so we can have a better communication regarding our kids. I'm sorry if I have been angry and have said some stupid things, but the purpose of that is to make him wake up to his responsibilities. This isn't easy for any of us but when we deal with problems like this we have to have closure. And 2nd I haven't recieved any form of financial help or asked for it from him. So please keep your facts right and ask the second person about the whole story before you let it slip out of your mouth. ask him what is the truth. And I know I have said some things that never should have been said to others and yes i am truly thankful for whatever help you have offered me from the very beginning. I am honestly and faithfully thankful. So believe if I have said and wrote those out of desperation. And if I have offended you or lost your trust in me, then I guess I have deal with that for the rest of my life. And accept the consequences of my actions. I am truly again sorry for the pain that I have caused. Truth and lies have been told. hear both sides don't judge right away. these are the things I want. I want fair judgement.




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment