Wednesday 1 April 2009

IT'S TIME TO GIVE THANKS....

I am thankful to have been given a second chance to improve my life. First for giving me Angela my first daughter, to change my life dramatically. Thank you for my 2nd daughter, who made our home merrier.hehehe. Thanks for them both, because of them I learned to love myself and to love uncontionally, they gave me a higher level of patience and understanding. They brought out the child in me again.They brought out the woman the mother in me. I have become responsible and very reliable person after giving birth to 2 beautiful angels.

I wanna thank my grandmother Britta for supporting my decisions, for supporting me financially and emotionally. I thank her for always smiling and laughing such an inspirational woman. I thank her for sharing her life with me, I thank her for treating me as a real grand daughter.

I wanna thank my stepdad Gert for always being a father figure to me even though my mom and him has separated. I wanna thank him for still keeping me in his life.

I wanna thank my mom for helping me financially, for letting go of me at early age so I could take hold of my own life, learn the lessons on my own feet. I thank her for always being there when I have no one else to turn to. I thank her for talking to me again. I thank her for letting me grow up with my grandmother while she was in Denmark having a life of her own I thank her for not being there on my birthdays for not being there for Christmas and all the special events in my life. For that I have learned to be independent. I thank her for always showing me affections even if she doesn't feel like it. I thank her for answering my text messages even if she is always busy. I Thank her for always reminding me that I am a big girl who has to take care of my life and myself. For that I have learned to close people out of my life. For that I have learned not to trust anyone. Her love has kept me going. Kept me hoping, kept me dreaming and kept me believing.

I wanna thank my grandmother for being there from the very first day of my life, for fighting for me, i wanna thank her for letting me sleep under her arms at night, I wanna thank her for teaching to do housechores, I thank her for waking up early in the morning to cook me my breakfast and gettingmy lunchbox ready for school, I wanna thank her all my birthdays she held even if she had nothing, I wanna thank her for being there period hehehe...

I wanna thank my 2 uncles who stood as a father figure for me...

I wanna thank my cousins..who never get tired of taking care of my babies when I¨m not able to.

I wanna thank my friends who stood by me at all times

I wanna thank my hubby for being there accepting and supporting every decisions I make. And mostly for trusting me. I love you..

Mostly thank you to you the one above me for making this all happen...

More blessings to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment