Friday 17 April 2009


~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.

3.) Tag as many girlfriends as you want, the Daddies and Hubbies can also join.

4.) Add your Blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the master list.


Okey here's mine. NOTHING... hehehehe
Okey a confession: I'm OCD, cleaning is my weakness, I do it as if I´m eating the best ice cream in the world. I really get the satisfaction and the pleasure doing it. Sometimes it can be too much hehehe as I have heard from family and close friends. but anyways I am a real woman I can clean my house on my own I can do laundry on my own I can cook on my own. there it is hehehe



Free Signature Generator

r

No comments:

Post a Comment