Tuesday 28 April 2009

MY TOP 10 BABY GEARS

top 10 on my list of baby gears
Being a ''on the go mom'' I would like to place these strollers as my 1st on the list.


nr 1

My choices are

phil and teds stroller
and maclaren stroller

I gave birth to my children in europe, Denmark to be exact. You know what it feels like to stand in babys r us infront of 100 different strollers and just stand there and think gosh what to choose. For my first child I chose to have an ordinary stroller. Then I got pregnant again and thought I wanna have something practical easy to fold easy to get around with and easy to manuver, well I found it my ideal partner in life Phil And ted. Itøs the best really the best stroller. My first daughter became Ate ( big sister) when she was 2 years old and I had to get around town with a small stroller but big enough for them both. I didn't have a car so I use public transportation that's why I had to have one of the most practical stroller in the world weel here it is. When my first daughter were old enough to walkto her daycare I had to buy the maclaren xxl in pink of course hehehe...




My eldest were so proud to show of her baby sis in this stroller. She would walk beside me or hold her sisters hand while we take a stroll. this is nice. I still have this here in Philippines. I love it's girly color and it's so easy to fold.

It's Built to last

It's as sturdy as lightweights get, has top-notch steering, and practically opens and folds on its own.

my 2 daughters love this gear. it's comfy and it lasts really the price of it is worth it.

the 2nd on my list ODDERS changingbag...


nice and fashionable, really oraganized inside. it's also termostate,it keeps the milk warm and on right temperature. on the other side it keeps the diapers amnd the wipes. It's not that expesive either, but damn worth the price.







3rd on my list baby fleece blanket


I remember my eldest daughter had a fleeceblanket she couldn't live without. When she was in bed or riding her stroller or even playing. she had this fleece blanket with her all the time. And she even reminds me to bring it along and everytime it was always put to use, when she fell asleep on our friends house where she had a hard time sleeping coz it's a new place well this blanket gave her sort of protection or comfort. I use it also for my second daughter she loves the feeling of it but isn't that much needy for it as her ate( big sis). This is one of my favorites too. even I started to crave for the fleece blanket hehehehe...the softness of it the smell of my baby, it really does comfort you hehehe.



number 4. mam multivent



the cutiest feeding bottles ever, mama multivent is really so fashionable goes with the child's clothes even your own clothes, I have like 20 of these in purple and in pink hehehe...collections huh? hehehe....





nr 5 avent

perfect in design, perfect for your child, perfect so perfect. This is my second daughters favorite bottle, i ended up buying like 10 of these bottles I love it.











nr 6. avent breast pump



the best breast pump ever











nr 7 tripp trapp stokke high chair


Designed to provide the correct ergonomic support for your child when seated, TRIPP TRAPP® enables your child to sit at the family table and interact with you and other family members.

The unique adjustability of TRIPP TRAPP® in both seat and footrest height and depth adapts to your child as they grow to ensure that your child sits comfortably at all times.


oh see it's the best hehehehe

nr 8.

babybjørn carrier, the most comfortable carrier ever. very useful.












nr 9 activity blanket


fisher prize winnie the pooh activity blanket












nr 10

fisher prize jumperoo


I had this for my eldest daughter, i always had her there when i needed to get things done at home, like cleaning or taking a bath or cooking she loved being there jumping to music she loves on mtv or her favorite video Sarah Geronimo...
















Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment