Friday 29 January 2010

If You Change Your Thoughts, You Change Your Life

So many people ask me, “Bo, how can I break free from my bad habits?”

This question deserves an entire book. But if I only have 3 seconds to answer them, I’d tell them, “Change your Inner Movies.”

Why? Because habits start in the mind.

Before they become a habit of action, they’re first habits of thought. I believe that you cannot change habits of action if you don’t change habits of thought.

And what are habits of thought?

In one word, Beliefs.

So if you want to change bad habits, you have to first change the bad beliefs that support your bad habits. It’s impossible to change bad habits if you don’t change the bad beliefs behind them.

But where do your bad beliefs come from?

From bad movies.

Nope, I don’t mean bad movies from Hollywood.

I don’t mean movies shown at the big screen.

I’m talking about “Inner Movies” that show at the small screens of our minds.

You may not know this, but 24 hours a day, we’re watching inner movies. And these inner movies affect our destiny.



read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment