Friday 29 January 2010

RELATIONSHIP REBORN

1ST SESSION - RENEWAL

"Every storm will end"

Change Your Life

By Changing Your Relationships

I believe that if you change your relationships, you change your life.
Because if you squeeze out the essence of life, you realize that life is all about relationships. Your happiness, your success, your health, and your dreams depend on relationships. Give me a person with very happy relationships and I’ll show you a very happy person.
I’m going to spill the beans here and tell you the central message of the next seven weeks: Relationships need renewal or they die.

In fact, not only the relationship will die, but a part of us will die. Why? Because you have a Heart Wound that can only be healed by love—a love that can only be found in relationships.

So you want to change your life, keep reading.



Are You Malnourished For Love?


READ MORE HERE


MY OWN NOTES:

The Wound In Your Heart

Every human being has a Heart Wound.

We’re all wounded people.

We may look strong on the outside. But deep inside, we have a Heart Wound that must be healed.

Note that some people have a deeper Heart Wound than others.

Perhaps they had an alcoholic father or a very selfish mother.

Perhaps they came from a broken family.

Perhaps they were abused as kids.


perhaps mine would be that my Mother left when I was 2 years old and I grew up with my grandmother, my father also left the same time as my mother. So apparently I haven't experienced how to have a mom and a dad, i never noticed that It would affect me till now, actually it affected me while I was in my grade school up until now. How I long for their attention and so on, realizing your wounds and acceoting them makes it easier for me to forgive them and live on with my life with no bitterness. In this session I've learned that we don't have to run away from our wounds they need to be healed so that we can be a better, a more loving person as we want to be. I recall my failed relationships, it all goes back to my parents I always leave the people I love before they get the chance to leave me like my parents did.



The Crazy Things We Do

Because We Want To Fill Our Heart Wound

Zeny (not her real name) is a twenty-seven year old beautiful and intelligent woman. She’s a brilliant marketing manager in her company. But her superior IQ and brilliant logic flies out of the window when it comes to love.

She jumps from one romantic relationship after another. The moment her boyfriend breaks up with her, she gets hooked into another relationship. Zeny will grab the next guy available, like a woman drowning and gasping for air. Even if that guy was a serial killer.


oh yes this one's good we can all relate to this.. I can definitely have no denial mode here.


Not All Religious Activity Can Nourish The Heart

When you mention the words “spiritual malnourishment”, people instantly think about people who don’t receive God’s Word—because they don’t attend religious activities.

oh I've tried this one as well, participate in whatever church activities there was to attend to. I did this for some time but I never really did learn the lesson or made a point in my life where I understood the meaning of it. So I ran away again. Because I was still unhappy. They told me that being closer to God will take away my misery. Well in fact it is true but that time when I was still ignorant to his love I didn't find it, because I wasn't pouring my heart into it. I was using this as an scape of my reality.

What Your Heart Wound Is Longing For

When we fill up our Heart Wound with sex, with money, with drugs, with romantic relationships, they don’t work. Because there’s only one thing that will heal your Heart Wound.

As corny as this may sound, that thing that we long for is love.

That’s why another term for Heart Wound is “Love Tank”.


Yes, I was longing for love, love from my parents. I came to live with my mom for some time and I don't think she would like what I'm about to write now. Instead of filling up the missing times she has with me, whenever I was in despare or had problem she would take me out shopping or give me money. By that time it was pretty amazing wow a mom who would take me out shopping when I'm sad, after awhile though I still felt empty. It wasn't what I longed for. I longed for her LOVE and affection.


What Kind Of Love Can Heal The Wound?

At the end of the day, the love that can heal your Heart Wound is love that is found in relationships.

Your relationship with God.

Your relationship with yourself.

Your relationship with others.

Friend, your relationships will determine your happiness and success in every area of your life.



So I learned, that I have to forgive first ad love myself first to be truly happy and fullfilled. I'm still working on that today. And so to tell you honestly it is working. I am more fullfilled and happy. I have gained more confidence and my friends and loved ones notice that as well.


Assignment: Pick One Relationship In Your Life

That You Want To Renew and Refresh




No comments:

Post a Comment