Tuesday 22 September 2009

Lord give the strength to go on today. Help me achieve what is in my heart. I have no fighting spirit for my work I hate sitting here in front of my pc 7 hours a day, calling people and convincing them to invest in something so stupid as a homepage worth thousand of danish kroner.I just feel like my life is such a waste sitting here. Not earning enough for my needs and for my familys needs. I might sound selfish and unthankful right now, but I feel I need to be out there doing something else. This is just not my line, this is not me. Lord help me find my way to success help me achieve what my heart desires,my expences here are double up than what I have when I am in Davao. Imagine this I have to send money to provide for my kids that would be the electricity the food the water the milk and the tuition fee. While im here in Manila I would have to pay for the rent food and transportation. In my case thats a lot for a small salary. Well I have been lucky enough to have a salary bigger than what other callcenters offer here in Philippines. At the same time I am far away from my kids. Of course I can bring my kids to Manila so the budget would be one for me and my kids. But then I have to find a house for us to live and school for my eldest daughter and of course a maid I can trust while I'm at work. Doesn't seem to sound stupid this solution to my problem. One thing is darn hard to do the palnning is the money to start the plan. I like my life is such a challenge right now. I am thankful that God has never abandoned me. I am thankful that I have a grandmother who is healthy still to take care of my kids while I'm working here in Manila. I am thankful that my mom once in awhile helps me financially. It is a relief. But What my heart desires is far from the life I am living right now. And No i wish not to have a life full of material things. I just wanna be able to be with my kids at the same time and be able to have a job where I can help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment