Tuesday 1 September 2009

MY SWEET ESCAPE towards reality

Todays event:m 1 booking yehey more to come lord. I'm back on track...
being out there is my status. hehehhe. Had a very long trip on my way to work today. I had recieved a very troubled text message, so my mind was so overwhelmed, i even got off the bus ealier than where I was suppose to hehehe so I had to take a cab to get to the office. But well that's okey thank you lord for a safety trip. Absent minded cannot happen again. Texted with Mael and Hazel today, and even chatted through ym with Hazel. thank you supportive friends. Mael be strong always and remember I am here for you no matter what happens. And same to you Hazel, i miss being with you every afternoon while my kids are taking their naps hehhehe. I miss our sessions...huhuhuhu. anyways thanks for believing in me that I can do this and I can be strong for myself. youøre so cool....




you've been running through my mind all day long
it's been hard
and it's been a big step for me to take this journey
but here I am in this big big city
enjoying the life I could never have when I'm with you
Enjoying the time where I should have never given you.
I am happier because of you,
because you've hurt me continuosly
because you made me start a better life
you made me stronger by breaking my heart
i give all the thanks to you
I can smile again
I am no longer afraid,
I am ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment