Monday 21 September 2009

The times we've shared are precious to me they still are. And I haven't regret anything from it. I learned and I have been happy for the given time we've had. I cannot say that we met at the wrong time. because I dont believe that, we met because we had to learn things from each other. All the pains laughters and joy we've been through are the things we need to experience. I have always known the risks that comes along choosing to be with you so for that I can say I wasnt surprise. I will love you till the end of time and I will understand I will be patiently waiting until I cant no more. In time you'll grow and In time I'll learn to love myself. And if fate allows it we will meet again and we will be ready to be together if fate has something else planned for us then let it be it. I just want to let you know I believe in you I believe that life has more to offer to you and I believe that your hope and dreams will become reality for you someday. I will pray for you each and every single day. That you will find happiness in your life that you truly deserve. even if your path wouldnt lead to mine i will be happy for you. I still hope though that we could be good friends and that there would be no hesitations because of our past. I want you to know I am not mad I am not bitter of the things that has caused our ending. I am happy in fact it happened coz there I knew and realized that i must have loved with you all this time.
I will say my goodbye now and I wish you all the best till the next time we will meet again i wish to see you smile. mwah mwah mwah....


quotes of the day:


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone...

my prayer for today

Lord enlighten what is dark in me strengthen what is weak in me mend what is broken in me, bind what is bruised in me, hela what is sick in me straighten what is crooked in me and revive whatever love and peace have died in me. AMEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment