Thursday 17 September 2009

MY SWEET ESCAPE -THE MESSAGE-

its day of madness...had a fever last night and so i slept early, after having 2 cops of green tea with lemon, When I woke up this morning i recieved an invitation from a dear old friend of mine, inviting me to a reunion of childhood friends from km5 buhangin, I was so excited to tell her that I´m in Manila coz as she mentioned in her text she was here too and will be going home to davao either november or early december and it would be a really fun to have this reunion cause most of our childhood friends will definately be coming home to have christmas with their family. So we texted and texted about it, I have recieved vcards from her numbers of our childhood friends that she still has contact with. And I was thrilled....anyways the invi goes liek these..

Hello mga botete, its atits i'd like to invite you to join reunion of botetes this december please bring your own botete hahaha..what i mean is if you have kids and hubbies oh hubby pala or boylet/boytoy please bring them along we will meet at samal in our resort for a cool and fun botete catching adventure. please inform me on my facebook or this number if you are joining,,, we will find an exact date together those for you who wants to join please add dates on december that is best for you.. best regards Atits the palaka..

well we got into texting and she asked me when I will be back in davao and so on..until my inbox was full so i automatically just deleted everything there..well thats okey coz i have her number saved already in my phonebook. Well as I relplied her about botetelets chikas..as I explained to her why I was suddenly in manila and working here when I actually assured her that I will apply for Southernland company in Davao. And as I looked for her number on my phone I accidentally pushed send message and then it was sent to At*** instead and well what you think happened after that? hhmmpp..a reply of course from one I didnt want to hear from. So as a reaction I dropped my phone or rather threw my phone across the room (lucky me it hit the pillow first and then bounced to the wall...)

Well then there it goes again the things that shouldnt be said is said again well.. I was in bed still feeling awful, chose to ignore the text messages sent from him. I actually fell asleep and woke from a miss call when I looked at the time on my cp it was already 1 pm so i hurried up took my bag and went out. I had to get something to eat first. The weather was awful for soemone who have a fever, it was really hot warm and very uncomfortable then getting on an airconditioned bus didnt made any better. I was sweating at the same time freezing. But i thought I don't wanna go home I wanna fight this so i carried on, took another bus from Coastal Main Road. While I was in the bus I fell asleep and guess what I missed my stop. So I had to walk all the way back to the where I was gonna take my 3rd bus. Well it all went well by the way. So here I am in our iffice feeling I dont know what. Just finished my 2nd cop of tea with honey and I feel sleepy took flanx which obviously made me sleepy. So now doing something I shouldn't do writing on my blog. huhuhu...

well That was so far how my sweet escape went. Better Luck tomorrow.

QUOTES OF THE DAY

I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I never asked for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets

-ME-

I wanted a perfect ending, now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious amiguity.
-Gilda Radner

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment