Tuesday 22 September 2009

the things unnoticed are the things you need the most. where do I begin. I have never even imagined myself being in this situation well I must say that I leave it all to the faith I have in God. he knows best and that I can assure myself with that. I have heard few advices from closest friend. Some of them were really touching and true some hurts to hear but that I needed also. So here I am ready to take the step. Thats in fact what I have done 3 weeks ago. just ride it all out. the pain the change and the surprises it all brigns with it. At times I feel like I want to give it all up for nothing but I had friends who were there to support me and get me back on track. That is one of the blessings as well... that i truly honestly appreciate.I am now gone to the point of letting go. Starts where I should forgive myself for the thigns that I have made, the wrong decisions that I have made. And I have to love myself to be able to love another and to be able to recieve more blessings in my life. I have to forgive others for the pain that they have caused. I have to realize to acknowledge the things that have happened. I need to reconcile with myself. make changes and stick to it. first my lifestyle, even if it means turning back on some friends then let it be. If it means sacrifices then let it be. if that leads me to a better and more constractive life then let it be it. this is the my moment of truth. Ive been slapped by reality now its time to wake up.

i believe all good things happen to people because they mindset themselves to it. No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

p.s.

it's not up to me anymore if you really want me to be in your life you'll find a way to put me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment